Qalakabusha - Start Over Programme
Assisting homeless individuals that show promise in becoming self-sufficient members of society. This is a selective 3 month live-in programme that focuses on personal development, self-management, documentation procurement and job placement.
• To provide opportunity for personal development to the homeless through: Computer lessons, English lessons, Financial planning, Family planning, Communication skills, Employment readiness lessons, Swimming Lessons, Anger Management and Counselling.
• To achieve behaviour modification and self-esteem development through modelling loving and caring relationships.
• To assist with documentation: ID’s, Birth Certificates, Permits, Driver’s Licence renewals, and proof of residence, opening of bank accounts.
• To assist with job placement and job security
• To assist in securing permanent accommodation
Individual should be homeless
Individual should be referred by a local organisation, or individual
Individual should have the desire and be willing to change their lifestyle
Individual should be in agreement with the rules and willing to follow them
Individual should be South African or in the country legally
Individual should not have an outstanding warrant for their arrest
Individual should be following their treatment as set out by their medical practitioner
Individual should be less than 40 years of age
To apply fill out this form.
The next programme commences November 1st 2020.
Fountain for the Thirsty NPC
First National Bank
Business Cheque Account
Account no. 62716501805
Swift code FIRNZAJJ
It costs approximately R 6 500 a month, R1630 a week and R230 a day to sponsor an individual.