Qalakabusha - Start Over Programme
Assisting homeless individuals that show promise in becoming self-sufficient members of society. This is a selective 3 month live-in programme that focuses on personal development, self-management, documentation procurement and job placement.
• To provide opportunity for personal development to the homeless through: Computer lessons, English lessons, Financial planning, Family planning, Communication skills, Employment readiness lessons, Anger Management and Counselling.
• To achieve behaviour modification and self-esteem development through modelling loving and caring relationships.
• To assist with documentation: ID’s, Birth Certificates, Permits, Driver’s Licence renewals, and proof of residence, opening of bank accounts.
• To assist with job placement and job security
• To assist in securing permanent accommodation
Individual should be South African or in the country legally
Individual should be less than 40 years of age
Individual should be homeless
Individual should not have an outstanding warrant for their arrest
Individual should be referred by a local organisation, or individual
Individual should have the desire and be willing to change their lifestyle
Individual should be following their treatment as set out by their medical practitioner
The next programme commences
January 1st 2020
To apply fill out this form.
Volunteer Your Time
We are looking for people like you to volunteer their skills at our Qalakabusha House in Blairgowrie.
Be it yoga, soccer, public speaking, finances, dancing, cv writing, playing a board game, acting, you name it we need it.